The Trade Partnership and Trade Partnership Worldwide, LLC conduct quantitative economic analysis that assists law firms, trade associations, business coalitions and individual companies in developing arguments for use in:
- Antidumping and countervailing duty investigations in both the United States and the European Union.
- Sections 201, 301, 332 and 421 investigations.
- Generalized System of Preferences review requests. Click here for more information.
Selected projects include:
- Economic input and other supporting expertise for the European office of an American law firm for an antidumping case brought before the European Commission. This support helped the Commission to drop the case.
- Economic analysis and input in the injury, remedy, and mid-term review phases of the Section 201 steel investigation.