|DATA | CDxports and CDxjobs
offers two trade data series: CDxports, which estimates U.S. goods and services exports by state and congressional district, and CDxjobs, which estimates jobs directly or indirectly related to those exports.
CDxports is a first-of-its-kind database that estimates U.S. goods and services exports from states and congressional districts; CDxjobs estimates the jobs directly and indirectly supported by those exports.
CDxports reports merchandise export estimates for more than 100 industries to 230 countries as well as services export estimates for more than 30 sectors to the 34 countries and 7 regions for which the U.S. government publishes national export data. It is the only available source for state exports of services and congressional district exports of goods and services.
A variety of organizations have used CDxports data to:
- Demonstrate the importance of selected countries and regions to U.S. exporters and workers;
- Report the value of exports from selected U.S. industries;
- Advocate for specific trade initiatives such as free trade agreements, and
- Explain the importance to a given U.S. region of engaging in the global economy.
• Methodology of all CDxports and CDxjobs databases
• Overview of all CDxports and CDxjobs databases
• List of services sector categories and destinations for CDxports and CDxjobs
• List of merchandise categories for CDxports and CDxjobs
Call 202-347-1041 or email here for more information about ordering CDx products.