The Trade Partnership and Trade Partnership Worldwide, LLC compile and analyze a variety of data for clients seeking to understand how the economy affects their business and how trade expansion affects national, state and local economies.
Selected client projects include:
- Estimated congressional district-level exports to the world and individual foreign markets by sector. For additional information see CDxports.
- Estimated congressional district-level industry data for industry trade associations.
- Monthly and annual reports on current U.S. economic trends using key national and regional economic indicators prepared for companies and trade associations.
- Customized reports for trade associations based on confidential company data gathered through membership surveys. Reports can be one-time projects or ongoing (e.g. monthly, quarterly or annual).
- Estimates of the impacts on output and employment of cross-border trade between U.S. and Canada for the Government of Canada. Click here to view the report.